STUDENTS: The JIB is your primary online resource for finding internships or jobs anywhere in the world. Once you’ve activated your account, you can access thousands of national and international opportunities. Upload job application materials, sign up for on-campus interviews, and monitor the status of your applications, all in an easy online system. Employer postings are added daily. Note: this is for current students only. For alumni, please see below.
EMPLOYERS: The Brown Student Job and Internship Board is your #1 way to connect with Brown University students and alumni. Once you've registered, you can create or update your organization's profile, post job or internship opportunities, schedule a recruiting event, or register for our career fair.
ALUMNI: Alums are invited to register with the Brown Alumni Career Navigator, a suite of online tools that supports professional networking and career development. Use Career Navigator to gain clarity about your current interests and professional goals, to research companies and organizations, to connect with other alums, and to browse or post positions on the Brown Alumni Job Board.
More Internship Postings
Brown-Specific Internship and Funding Programs
- LINK Awards: for low-paying or unpaid internships. More>>
- Brown in Boston: paid internships and alumni “buddy” program. More>>
- Careers in the Common Good Summer in New York City: paid internships with nonprofits, public service programs, government or entrepreneurial ventures devoted to serving the common good. More>>
- iProv: paid summer internships in Providence community programs. More>>
- Brown West Coast: paid internships in the San Francisco Bay area. More>>
- Summer Philanthropy Internships: paid internship with Brown's Advancement Office. More>>
- Ittleson Foundation Summer Internship: paid internship with an alumni-run foundation in New York City. More>>
- Messing Family Public Service Fellowship: semester funding for students interested in public education. More>>
See more information on Brown-specific programs and funding.