The University Career Action Network (UCAN) is an online internship, summer job, and fellowship resource open to students from member schools. Once you've registered, you can search for opportunities by academic or career interest, geographic location, semester, educational level, salary, or company name. Work with a CareerLAB advisor to discuss your options and to prepare the strongest application possible!
- Go to the UCAN login page and click Register. (You MUST use your Brown issued e-mail address to register).
- You will see a confirmation message on the screen.
- Go to your Brown email account, open the message that noreply @symplicity.com has sent, and click on the link to verify your email address.
- VERY IMPORTANT—Once your registration has been approved by UCAN staff (this can take 24 hours), you will receive an email with your password. Once you have this password, return to the site and log in.
- Once you've logged in, change your password to something only you know.