Welcome to CareerLAB!
Our job is to support your individual career development, from your first semester on campus to the time you graduate. Regardless of your class year or interests, we are your resource for learning about careers, accessing internships and jobs, and exploring options for life after Brown.
Peer Career Advisor Phoebe Draper '15 gives you a quick tour of CareerLAB and describes the programs and services we provide to help you consider a career and find a job or internship. Click the image to learn more.
Through CareerLAB, you can:
- Develop your individual career plan
- Create a professional resume and cover letter
- Prepare for an interview
- Search job and internship postings on the Brown Student Job and Internship Board and the UCAN Internship Exchange database
- Stay current by reading our Field Notes (Field-based Jobs, Internships and Resources)
- Meet employers at career fairs and on-campus recruiting events
- Connect with alumni at campus events and online
Don't wait until you're a senior to reach out to us! Come by our drop-in hours or call to schedule an individual appointment. Let us partner with you in your career development!