LINK--Linking Internships and Knowledge
Each year, Brown awards financial assistance to rising seniors and juniors pursuing unpaid or low-paying summer internships. These awards allow students to explore career options and engage in experiential learning activities outside the classroom.
Full details are available on the LINK Program page. Click here to check out a sample of where LINK/SEW recipients spent their summer.
Brown has a number of competitive scholarship programs that offer full or partial funding for unpaid or low-pay internships. The money always runs out, though, especially for summer internships. So start your process early. Check out the programs below to get a sense of the best time to apply for funding.
- Dean of the College searchable database of Fellowships
- Swearer Center for Public Service Fellowships
- Watson Institute for International Studies Fellowships
- Undergraduate Teaching and Research Awards (UTRAs)
- Brown International Scholars Program
- Business, Entrepreneurship and Organizations Program
For all inquiries, contact:
Internship Program Coordinator
Center for Careers and Life After Brown
Lauren Dabrosca@brown.edu or (401) 863-6239