Information for Accepted Students
Congratulations and Welcome to Summer@Brown 2013!
You've worked hard to get here, and we’re looking forward to having you on campus this summer.
This section of the web site will be updated with the information you'll need before your arrival on campus. Please check back often.
SPARK parents and students: please read Information for Accepted SPARK Students.
Leadership Institute students: please read Information for Accepted Leadership Institute Students
BELL: Rhode Island students: please read Information for Accepted BELL: Rhode Island Students.
Please read A Note to Parents & Guardians
For accommodation and activity information, visit our "Enjoying Providence" page.
Our academic, financial and student life policies can be reviewed on the Policies page.
Students, before you arrive, please review the following:
- Directions to Campus
- Check In/Check Out Information
- Housing and Meals
- Information for International Students
- What to Bring
- Spending Money
- Mail Services
- Health Services
- Student and Employee Accessibility Services
- Safety and Security
- Information For Commuter Students
- Fundraising Guide For Students Admitted to Brown Pre-College Programs
Take Full Advantage of Life on Campus this Summer
To learn about the many programs, activities, and facilities available to you as a Summer@Brown student, visit the links below:
- Summer@Brown Events and Activities Calendar
- The Summer@Brown Speaker’s Series
- College Admission and College Success Series
- Summer@Brown College Fair
- Libraries and Learning Facilities
- Providence Attractions
We hope this site gives you a good idea of what Summer@Brown holds for you. If you have questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Telephone: (401) 863-7900