Global Programs: Rome, Italy | Program Details
An Immersion in Roman Life and Culture
Residential and Student Life
Located in the quiet, idyllic Aventine Hill neighborhood in the heart of Rome, St. Stephen’s School is the academic and residential center of the program. Located next door to the Circus Maximus and short walk to the Colosseum and the Roman Forum, St. Stephen’s campus is constructed around a central courtyard surrounded by Roman-style classrooms, computer lab and art studios.
Students reside in same-gender dormitory double rooms with wi-fi access. Residential Advisors (RAs) reside in the dormitories and are available for 24-hour assistance. Residential staff emphasize community-building and individual responsibility that support student success
Residential Advisors (RAs) also reside in the dormitories. Their primary goal is to create a safe atmosphere which supports student success by emphasizing community building and individual responsibility.
All students are required to be in their rooms from the 11p.m. curfew until 7a.m. Students are expected to sign a residential life contract and meet with staff to review policies. Students may neither possess nor consume alcohol or other drugs while enrolled in this program. Violation of this policy will result in dismissal from the program.
Your program fee includes:
- Tuition fee for all courses
- Residence hall and hotel accommodations during the program
- Breakfasts, lunches, and dinners
- Site visits as described in the program description
- Transfer from/to airport on day of arrival and departure
Your Program fee does not include:
- Air travel to/from Rome, Italy
- Classroom materials (textbooks, notebooks, pens, etc…)
- Items of a personal nature
- Site visits not described in the program description
- Pre/post-program accommodations