Global Programs: Segovia, Spain | Program Details
Global Business in Context: Spanish Language, Literature, Politics and Media.
A partnership with IE University, Segovia
Residential and Student Life
Students reside at the Reyes Católicos Hall of Residence located on the IE Segovia campus, 10 minutes from the center of Segovia. Students are assigned to double rooms with ensuite bathroom, telephone and wi-fi access. The rooms are fitted with bed and bathroom linen.
Evening activities at the IE Segovia campus include film screenings, group discussions and other program opportunities intended to create a context for group interaction and exchange. In these sessions, led by Brown undergraduate students and faculty, the group will examine topics related to the college application process and the collegiate experience.
Students are required to be in their rooms from 11p.m. until 7:00a.m.. A residential life contract must be signed and the residence life staff will meet with students regularly to review the policies. Students may neither possess nor consume alcohol while enrolled in this program. Violation of this policy will result in dismissal from the program.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be served from Monday to Friday at the student residence dining hall. During the weekend trips to Sevilla, Córdoba and Barcelona, students will stay in hotels with their Residential Assistants and the Residence Life Director. Breakfast will be provided by the hotel. Lunch will be at local eateries either organized or in students’ free time. Dinners will be organized for the group at local restaurants.
Your program fee includes:
- Tuition fee for all courses
- Residence hall and hotel housing during the program
- Breakfasts, lunches, and dinners
- Site visits as described in the program description
- Transfer from/to airport on day of arrival and departure
Your Program fee does not include:
- Air travel to/from Madrid, Spain
- Classroom materials (textbooks, notebooks, pens, etc…)
- Items of a personal nature
- Site visits not described in the program description
- Pre/post-program accommodations