Enterprise Application Services (EAS) provides a wide variety of services and support associated with enterprise software systems. These services include:
- assistance with the evaluation and selection of new software packages
- implementation of commercial and open source applications
- development of custom applications
- integration with existing business systems
- modification of existing enterprise systems
- resolution of problems with existing enterprise systems
- project management
- vendor management
Requests to evaluate or implement new enterprise applications are made through the project proposal process. Modifications to existing applications should be submitted through the change request process. Problem reporting should be submitted as an Administrative User Problem (AU PROB). In order to submit change requests or report problems, users must have access to Remedy.
Many services are free. If there is a cost associated with a particular service that will be identified early in the request process.