Electronic Services

A variety of electronic and administrative services are made available to Brown Community members who require access to the services.  New Brown faculty, staff and students automatically receive some services (such as email and network access) when activating their account.

Request this Service: 

Departments can request Sponsored IDs with the Brown Card Office; the request form includes options for electronic access. Access to administrative accounts and additional non-standard electronic services must be specifically requested online through CAP.



Get Support: 
Submit Suggestions: 
Available for:
  • Faculty
  • Grad Student
  • Staff
  • Undergraduate