Rental of PC and Apple laptops and webcams for academic and adminstrative needs. The rental period is from 1 to 30 days and devices are available on a first come, first served basis.
The following applies to the renting of equipment:
- Devices may be checked out for 1-30 days at a time.
- Devices are available on a first come-first served basis.
- Use of these devices is for Brown University academic and administrative functions.
- A valid Brown ID is required to check out equipment.
- Rental check-out is done at the IT Service Center located in the CIT lobby.
Stop by the IT Service Center in the CIT Main lobby (115 Waterman St.) during business hours.