Who says the web doesn't have tone? Ken crafts easy to use websites that articulate clear messages. He's interested in online communications strategy, usability, and social impact. Ken is a founder of the Providence WordPress Meetup. When he's not at work, he's probably making a mess in the kitchen.
A few things that Ken's working on:
- Taubman Center for Public Policy website
- RI Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship website
- Population Studies and Training Center Website
Ken geeks out on...
- Fancy user-interfaces and gadgets that deliver them
- Great food, cooking, well-written cookbooks, and, oh, cookies